Monday, 26 January 2015


Assessment Reference:
Unit 30

Activity Description:
 Photographing at various locations in Bradford and London for my assignment. 


Date:
 26/01/15
Student

 Katie Hooley
Review Date:
 26/01/15
Assessment Team Members:
 Gemma Breese 
Overall Potential Risk Factor:
 Traffic 

Course Details:
90 Credit Diploma Photography




Number of People Exposed:
 3


Names of People Exposed:
 Katie Jonathan
Rebecca and Natalie
Building-Place & Exact Location
 London - Horse Guards Parade 
Bradford - City Park  
Is This An Acceptable Risk?
 yes

Hazard
Persons At Risk and How
Existing Control Measures
What are you currently doing to prevent it?
Probability
Severity
Risk Level
Additional Control Measures
What else do you need to do?
Probability
Severity
Risk Level
 Traffic 
 myself dad  Rebecca Natalie
 had my dad looking out for me when I was taking the photographs. 
1
1
 low 

1
1
low 


















































Assessment Conclusion
 on my location shoots in Bradford I had Rebecca and Natalie to look out for me when photographing. In London my dad was looking out for me as on all my shoots traffic was a potential hazard. At all times I felt safe and didn't put anyone including myself in danger.  




No comments:

Post a Comment