katie

Monday, 5 January 2015


 This is my second attempt at making a diptych of this particular subject. I've moved my rucksack in the image to the right. I have tried to make it appear that the octopus is holding my rucksack. I used flash on the left side and it has lost some of its detail to the image. These photographs were taken behind Starbucks just off Centenary Square.   
Posted by katie hooley at 08:08
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

katie hooley
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (27)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Bradford photo of object i took this photo  t...
      •  The photos I took   these are the photos i to...
      •                                Christmas project...
      •         story borders     unit 30 location     ...
      • <!--[if gte vml 1]> ...
      •                                                   ...
      • creative of the music I have picked to use for my ...
      • Unit 30 life of an inanimate object <!--[if gte...
      •                                             ...
      •  This is my second attempt at making a diptych...
      • unit 3 book covers
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  December (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.