Monday, 26 January 2015

                                                   EVALUATION




I think overall the project went quite well I enjoyed taking images of the outdoors of my object.


I enjoyed taking photographs of my object in different locations and at each location told its own story and changed the whole purpose of the object. So surroundings and locations do matter and a huge part in a photograph.

To improve my final images and video I would like to have learnt a bit more on photo shop. It would also be helpful if I could have planned my work this would help me with my final images and project.

Some other photos I took I went to London and took photos with my object.
 I  have in enjoyed working with my object that i choose to use and to go around taking photos with it.


i have done most of all the task have been set they have been good to do and i have liked doing the photos and the soundtrack






No comments:

Post a Comment