Theses pictures were taken in the kirk gate car park ,Bradford in the afternoon at around 2;00pm. I was looking for a birds eye view and this was the best place that I found. I moved around at different times for views of the city.
The light on these pictures are a lot darker because of the sun light and I did try and not get the sun in the picture. It shows clearly the tower of the city hall building in the centre of Bradford.
The location are different and you can see natural light to there's photo I went around the car park to try and get better angles each time but the clouds were moving so it made it dark in some of the pictures. The view is of Bradford city centre and the valley it is birds eye over looking and makes everything small in the 3 pictures it looks like it's going to rain and was very cloudy.



No comments:
Post a Comment